Friday, May 29, 2015

Northbrook - 10 Mile Record Night

Another fun night at Northbrook. Really good to see so many people coming out to the races. We had so many people that they split the 3's out into their own 5 mile record race instead of traditionally being with the P/1/2's for the 10 mile.

Anyways, I took the Omnium behind winning the Tempo and Belgian Win & Out races and placing 2nd in the 10 Mile Record race. My team did so much work for me in the 10 Mile Record somehow I came away feeling ever so slightly disappointed despite it being probably my most complete night as a track cyclist. Super happy with where I'm at though - 2 weeks ago I had only one Top 10 finish this year and now I've won 4 races, so I'm continuing to come around for sure.

Regardless, I just got some very good news that I'm officially good to go for the National Calendar Track races out in Trexlertown, PA. First race is a scratch race one week from today, so I'll know a whole lot more about what I'm up against after that.

Off to a great start this year, but now the season really begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment